Best Book for JEE Main Recommended for 2017
JEE Main has become one of the most aspirants for the students, who want to join the reputed national level of engineering entrance. JEE Main exam follows with two tier of exam, which is also known as JEE Advanced.
Earlier JEE Main is also known as AIEE, Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. This entrance examination helps the students to take admission into CFTs, NITs, Is and SFTIs for the following courses B.E/B.Tech and B.plan/B.Arch.
To qualify JEE Main, one must ranking on top 1.5 lakh for General categories and top 20 percentile to be eligible in JEE Advanced.
JEE Main Exam has become one of the highest competitions exams in the country. Over more than 14 lakhs of candidates appearing these year for JEE Main 2016, and for sure you will have to face a tough competition next year.
Today I will suggest you some of the best recommended books preferred by the expert on how to crack JEE Main exam. All books contain as per the syllabus.
Top Best Books Recommended for JEE Main
Books recommended by the experts can certainly help you out to crack JEE Main exams, although you will need to work out with the books going thoroughly. Some of the booklist, which can help you for the Exam.
Best books for physics section for 2017: Both the section Theory and Objective.
- Fundamental of Physics, author by Halliday, Resnik and Walker- Volume I and II. For class 11 Both Vol.
- Concepts of Physics, by H.C Verma- Volume I and II.
You can also buy books according to chapter wise, if the above books do not satisfy you with its content.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Electromagnetismand Matter- Volume II
- Statics and Dynamics book written by S.L.loney Volume I & II.
- Physics for JEE Advanced Electrostatic and Current Electricity written by author B.M.Sharma.
- 1st edition Physics for JEE Advanced: Optics & Modern Physics by D.C Pandey.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Mainly Mechanics Radistionand Heat Volume I.
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Quantum Mechanics, Volume III.
Physics Books with Objective/Numerical.
- New pattern of Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE main and advanced proved by D.C Pandey.
- Problems in General Physics latest edition written by I.E.Irodov.
Best recommended books on chemistry section for 2017:You can buy all this top leading books from online website Amazon.
- The most preferred books recommended by expert’s books written by R.C Mukherjee- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculation.
- Solomon’s and Frykle’s Organic Chemistry can be the best book for JEE Main and Advanced 2017.
- The author Peter Sykes published its 6th Edition book- A guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry.
- 3rd Edition by J.D.Lee Best book for JEE Main and Advanced- Concise Inorganic Chemistry.
- P Tandon published Competition book on inorganic- A New patter Text Book Of Chemistry.
Combined Chapters Physical+Organic+Inorganic
- The best Competitive books for Medical and Engineering students by Dinesh, all set of III volume- Objective Chemistry.
- Book written by Wiley for JEE Main and Advanced- Physical Chemistry.
- The latest pattern for IIT & JEE written by R.K Gupta on Chemistry.
Previous Exam Solved papers
As you are done with the books and chapter on the above list, you can certainly put on to your new latest book solved papers based on previous year Question papers of JEE Main. This may certainly help you out on how to crack in the main exam, also will give you better idea with the question paper on how to solve the problems.
Solved Question papers for JEE Main and Advance
- Combined solved papers for JEE Mains including 38 years JEE Advanced with 13 years JEE Mains, this will includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with 2016 solved papers.
- For preparing IIT and JEE Advance you can also prefer 38 years solved papers based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 2016 solved papers.
- JEE main chapter wise solved papers based on 13 years can be one of the best books for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
You can certainly try one of these top best books for cracking JEE Main and Advanced, competition is at its level because we can assume till next year you will have to compete with more difficulties, as its shrinking day by day in the platform of engineering. Best of luck for next year 2017.