Powerful advantages of choosing Colour Photocopiers for your office
If you are ready to change over to a Colour photocopier from black and white, you are indeed making a wise choice. It goes without saying that, Colour presentations are more eye-catching and impressive as compared to the black and white presentations.
Presenting promotional materials in an impressive manner is possible with a Colour copier. This copier makes your graphs and charts look more professional. We all know that attention-grabbing presentations help to hold the attention for a longer time.
Colour copier helps save time – When you infuse Colour into your materials, it is easier to get people at the meeting to notice your information. For a growing company, Colour copier is definitely a great investment. With the help of materials printed from the Colour copier, you can get people at the meetings understand your point in less time thereby shortening time and saving money.
Now that we have a good idea about the benefits of using a Colour copier, it is time to determine the type of copier ideal for your office. This decision must be based on your specific needs.
As you browse around in the market, you will find that there are plenty of Colour photocopiers available. As you decide on the kind of copier you are going to buy, it is necessary to think about a few essential aspects.
- Firstly, determine the purpose for which you will be using the Colour photocopier.
- Secondly, how many copies a day will you be required to make from the copier?
- Thirdly, what is the extent of sharpness and clarity you need in your printed materials.
- Do you need the Colour in the printouts to be absolutely brilliant and professional?
If you are not particular about the above mentioned features, you can choose from a standard Colour photocopier and save money. If you want your copier to possess state of art features, it is time to hunt for a professional, high end photocopier.
Ensure that the Colour photocopier is network ready – In today’s world, everything is about networking and sharing. Being network ready is a vital aspect that you must consider before buying any kind of a photocopier. You can save a lot of money and time in the long run by ensuring that a pool of people in your office can use the copier through the network. Conduct a thorough research and ensure that the Colour photocopier you buy is easy to set up and install by everyone in the network. Also find out the amount of time it takes to set up the copier on the network.
Get an internet-ready Colour photocopier – All businesses today are a part of the World Wide Web. In keeping with the latest trends, it is a good idea ensuring that the photocopier that you choose is internet ready as this is handy for new software installations and updates.
It goes without saying that before you make the important decision regarding your Colour photocopier, you must know everything about it and do your research thoroughly.
Colour photocopier features you must look for –
- The copier must have black up to 30 PPM and Colour up to 30 PPM
- The Colour photocopier must be quick in operation and must have the capacity to conduct multiple functions simultaneously
- Must support busy workgroups and long print runs with high paper capacity
- The Colour photocopier you choose for your office must have the ability to scan documents directly to password-protected mailboxes, to a private or public folder and to your desktop.
Take time and see if the Colour photocopier you choose has all these features incorporated. Research, ask questions and make a wise purchase to ensure optimum value and return on investment.