Where Can I Find The Best Accident Advice And Help?
If you have had an accident, you’re going to want to seek the best accident advice and help.
If you want to find the best accident advice and help, we have listed your options below. We have also listed medical advice and help options should you not be entirely sure about what your injury is, or if you are currently suffering from it.
Accident advice and help:
- Accident Advice Helpline, call 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993;
- Advice Guide, this web page has lots of valuable information on personal injury claims;
- Gov.uk, this web page has valuable information about compensation after an accident.
Medical advice and help:
- Your local GP, this is essential if you are suffering from your injury;
- NHS 111 service, call 111 from any telephone to be connected with an NHS advisor.
If you have been involved in an accident that was somebody else’s fault and have sustained an injury, you have the right to make a claim for compensation no matter how minor or severe your injury is.
In this instance, it is highly recommended that you get in touch with a no obligation accident advice company who can offer insight into a number of different things, including:
- Your eligibility to make a claim for compensation;
- How much compensation your injury might be worth (estimate);
- How to go about making a claim for compensation.
You can call the AAH 24/7 Advice line on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 for the best accident advice and help. Accident Advice Helpline’s role in this process is to:
- Offer you advice on your eligibility to make a claim;
- Allocate a claims solicitor who specialises in your claim type if you wish to proceed;
- Offer a no obligation accident advice service.
The key thing to remember when choosing where to find the best accident advice and help is that accident advice companies are there to make money. However, they must do this whilst delivering the highest standard of fairness and service. Our role here at AAH is to help you to better understand your rights to compensation and give you a clear path on how to proceed, and it is something that we have now delivered on thousands of times.